Netflix teamed up with Culture Collide to produce an immersive event to promote the Netflix original film, The Highwaymen.
This film is set in the 1930s and depicts the story of the two Texas rangers that pursue and eventually bring down Bonnie and Clyde.
The event was held at SXSW 2019 at Banger’s in Austin, Texas.
I worked closely with Culture Collide / Netflix to develop captivating event materials
The promotional assets included:
- A tri-fold pocket guide with Welcome to Austin illustration, event information, and illustrated map.
- Event graphic design assets for each of the VIP-access talent performances at the activation.
- A branded, mailable event postcard with event information.
- Client: Netflix / Culture Collide
- Category: Creative Direction / Event Graphic Design