KCRW is a NPR radio station in Los Angeles, CA.
A tandem project to the KCRW Website Redesign, I redesigned the radio app so that the two projects would have the same brand direction.
- The home screen allows the user to select which of the 3 live streams they would like to listen to, along with a dynamically changing current program/song.
- Within the app, you can also browse the radio station’s schedule of programs, so that you can tune in to the shows that matter most to you.
- You’re able to access previous broadcasts in the on demand archives section.
- A custom designed player portion of the app integrates the radio station’s branding, while showcasing the current show artwork or DJ host.
- Project For: KCRW
- Category: Graphic Design / Creative Direction