The mission of Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles is to make live music accessible to all. They produce 50 free concerts each summer at MacArthur Park.
Levitt wanted a more modern, flat logo identity. They wanted a mark that would convey their energy, and unified mission to help their community. This is the logo that I designed to convey those core values.
- Includes a distinctly modern half-circle shape that mimics the shape of the physical performance space.
- The center burst represents the vibrant energy of the brand and their audience.
- This logo design uses a mix of serif and sans-serif fonts to show the eclectic, yet professional brand personality.
- Client: Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles
- Category: Creative Direction / Graphic Design