Spaceland is the umbrella company to several verticals, and there was a need to make their 3 regular email blasts (for The Echo, The Regent, and Spaceland Presents) feel more cohesive.
Pre-redesign, Spaceland’s email templates were dark and had a boxed layout. I redesigned the companies’ templates to have a lighter, more modern look.
The mobile-friendly redesign made call to actions clear, and the content was organized so that Spaceland could sell more tickets.
- A rotating GIF at the top of the newsletter allows the brand to get several shows above the fold.
- The Just Announced section showcases new concerts that are coming soon to the music venues.
- The newsletter also features a space for supplemental / curated blog content.
- Client: Spaceland Presents / The Regent Theater / The Echo
- Category: Creative Direction / Graphic Design