Spaceland Presents is an umbrella company that owns and operates several vertical businesses, including popular music venues, The Echo, Echoplex, and The Regent Theater in Los Angeles.
The company needed a website that would house all of the venues in one place, and create a cohesive online brand statement.
I created the website design from scratch, and worked with the Ticketfly development team to make it a reality.
- Combined 5+ in-house Spaceland verticals with multiple external festivals and one-off event series into a single website
- Brand new Spaceland blog with curated content, live event photos, and music news
- Optimized Event and Blog Search, so that website visitors can find what they are looking for quickly
- Mobile-friendly layout, so that website visitors have a great experience, regardless of the device that they are using
- Client: Spaceland Presents
- Website Platform: WordPress
- Category: Website Design