Teragram Ballroom is a Los Angeles live music venue with multiple bars presenting big-name rock & indie bands.
Pre-redesign, Teragram’s email template was dark and had a boxed layout. I redesigned the company’ template to have a lighter, more modern look.
The mobile-friendly email newsletter design made call to actions clear, and the content was organized so that Teragram could sell more tickets.
- The design features large, full color images that help draw attention to the artists that are playing the venue.
- Many calls to action throughout the design help to drive ticket sales for the venue.
- A section for merchandise allows the venue to generate additional revenue.
- The giveaways section creates a fun space for recipients to engage with, for a chance to see their favorite artists for free.
- Client: Teragram Ballroom
- Category: Graphic Design / Marketing